Summer of 2011 will have many changes for our small family. Adam pursued a new job that is moving our family to McKinney, Texas. Starting June 1, he is working for Traxxas. And if a move isn't a big enough change already, we are expecting a baby girl due July 19. Alexa already loves "baby sister"! We feel strongly that God has been clear on His plans for us and that makes us so excited for what is in our near future. As we are (sadly) leaving many amazing, amazing friends and family in Kansas, we felt it was important to start the blog back up so we can keep everyone in the loop. Thank you all for your never ending support on this adventure for our growing family!

Monday, August 15, 2011

Short Update

It's been a couple weeks... Here's a little update and I will get some more pictures posted soon.  The first weekend in August, Adam's whole family was here to visit.  I will get some pictures up from that.  We had a great time with them.  They loved seeing the girls and we just hung out and tried to stay cool!  Teddi went back with them that Sunday so last Monday was my first day with no help.  I have been so appreciative of having both my mom here for a week and half and then Teddi was here for about the same amount of time.  I had such great help for 3 weeks total and I can't say thank you enough.  Last week was just the girls and I, and it went really well.  Of course, it was kind of long by the end of the week but I think Alexa is just getting bored at home.  She starts school on August 22nd so that will help a lot!  Plus it was still so hot last week and there is no motivation for me to take both girls out during the day.  I'm really looking forward to the fall so we can get out and do things!  So there's the quick update and pictures will be posted this week!

No comments: