Summer of 2011 will have many changes for our small family. Adam pursued a new job that is moving our family to McKinney, Texas. Starting June 1, he is working for Traxxas. And if a move isn't a big enough change already, we are expecting a baby girl due July 19. Alexa already loves "baby sister"! We feel strongly that God has been clear on His plans for us and that makes us so excited for what is in our near future. As we are (sadly) leaving many amazing, amazing friends and family in Kansas, we felt it was important to start the blog back up so we can keep everyone in the loop. Thank you all for your never ending support on this adventure for our growing family!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Bedhead
Look what we have to deal with every morning! Tell me this is the worst bedhead you've ever seen. I don't think these pictures do justice. :) Poor Alexa. I have to distract her with cheerios while I comb it out. Any suggestions?? -
No comments:
Post a Comment