Summer of 2011 will have many changes for our small family. Adam pursued a new job that is moving our family to McKinney, Texas. Starting June 1, he is working for Traxxas. And if a move isn't a big enough change already, we are expecting a baby girl due July 19. Alexa already loves "baby sister"! We feel strongly that God has been clear on His plans for us and that makes us so excited for what is in our near future. As we are (sadly) leaving many amazing, amazing friends and family in Kansas, we felt it was important to start the blog back up so we can keep everyone in the loop. Thank you all for your never ending support on this adventure for our growing family!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bath Time

Ok, so I realized that I haven't taken pictures of Alexa in the bath yet. (Besides when she was only a couple days old). And I know that I'll need some good bath time photos! :)
-
Alexa LOVES to take baths. She just splashes and splashes. I loved all these pictures and couldn't narrow them down, so I figured I would just post them all. She makes some funny faces! And you get to see her splashing! Enjoy!
-












1 comment:

Doerflinger's said...

I love the bath time pictures. They are really cute.