Summer of 2011 will have many changes for our small family. Adam pursued a new job that is moving our family to McKinney, Texas. Starting June 1, he is working for Traxxas. And if a move isn't a big enough change already, we are expecting a baby girl due July 19. Alexa already loves "baby sister"! We feel strongly that God has been clear on His plans for us and that makes us so excited for what is in our near future. As we are (sadly) leaving many amazing, amazing friends and family in Kansas, we felt it was important to start the blog back up so we can keep everyone in the loop. Thank you all for your never ending support on this adventure for our growing family!

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Will Be Updated Soon...

Hello everyone! I do greatly apologize that I have not updated this blog in a month. I'll start this off saying that I have incredible respect for my mom and all working moms! I'm even one of the lucky ones because Adam helps out tremendously! So honestly, I shouldn't have much to complain about, but of course, where did all the free time go?? I just want to use all my extra time to hang out with Alexa. Speaking of... I'm sure you're not on here to read about me and my working saga, but you want to know how Alexa is doing...

Alexa is a wonderful little baby. She is growing like crazy - a big girl she is for sure. She weighs 17 and half pounds! Anyway, she wasn't too happy with mom this past week. The week before I was really sick with a sinus cold. Alexa got the cold along with me. She was pretty sick this past week. She's on an antibiotic until Sunday and we had to change her formula (possible milk allergy...). That's just a very short version of the results from her doctor's visit. Hopefully she'll be a happy and healthy little girl soon! She did sleep 10 hours straight last night. She woke up at 8:00 and ate a little bit. Then took a 3 hour nap. They say sleep is the best when you're sick! That's good she is sleeping now because she hasn't slept much all week while she was sick...

Ok, ok, you didn't come on here to read. You want to see pictures. I will promise to put new pictures up sometime Sunday night. I actually have a couple of Alexa smiling! I know you want to see those! Alright, we will talk more then...

No comments: